Your health is in your hands.
Not those of your doctor, your nutritionist, or even your family.
You are the only one who can control how you live your life… from eating habits, physical activity, your thoughts, to your outlook on life. All of these form the basis of your health.
Are you ready to stop waiting for someone else to fix you and take control of your health and your life?
Maybe I can help you.
I may be your person – the one who can help you break through the noise, confusion, and nagging voice in your head that is holding you back.
Over the years I’ve been through many health challenges and can relate to what you might be going through.
- 60 pounds overweight to strong and fit personal trainer.
- Ongoing natural management of fibromyalgia and the conditions that come with it.
- Combating extreme food addictions and cravings.
- Severe osteoporosis at age 20 to fully recovered 2 years later.
- Being vegan in a meat-eating family and society.
What are your health improvement goals?
- A general overall improvement?
- Learn how to eat better?
- Lose weight?
- Gain more energy?
- Get fitter and stronger?
- Run 5K?
- Natural healing alternatives?
The health coaching I provide is based on years of experience in using myself as a guinea-pig, certification as a personal trainer, in-depth research and experiments in food and nutrition, and in helping many others with their unique health situations. I am currently training in the art of energy healing using Reiki – a hands-off noninvasive approach to healing the body from the inside out.
How it Works
Health coaching works when there is a good fit. This means you think I can help you and I think I can help you. I don’t work with everybody, so I won’t promise I can help you right here and now.
I won’t work with you if:
- You aren’t ready to change
- Won’t do the homework between sessions
- Aren’t honest with yourself and won’t be honest with me
- Want a quick fix without working for it
- Don’t truly want ‘awesome’ for what it is you want help with. You gotta feel it in your bones!
- Aren’t willing to invest in yourself to get the results you want (yes, coaching is an investment in you!)
Note: Please consult your doctor before starting any new fitness, eating, or lifestyle plan. I offer new ideas and guidance to help you reach your goals, but please use your common sense and take responsibility for your health and your decisions.
If you think I might be the person to help you:
Request an appointment and reserve your time.
I’ll respond within 2 days with a follow-up email with additional questions to confirm suitability, gather a bit more information and, if appropriate, send an invoice for payment to reserve your Skype or phone appointment.
You deserve to be happy, healthy, and live your dreams. You are worth it, so decide that now is the time!
Contact me now so I can help you get to the new-awesome-healthy-you that you deserve to be.